So I know many of you wonder what is next now that your site is launched.Tthis post is just for newbies in digital realm. When you launch your website, It wont attract traffic. Not at least until you promote your domain name as well as the work that you do through your website. I am going to list out all the things that you will need to know to start promotion of your site as well as to attract traffic on site. Traffic on site means new leads and more business, After all that is why you opt to go for a website at the start.
So the few things to get straight after you have launched a website (And I know it was a LOT!!).
- SEO: This is the easy part, You just need to go and think of most important keywords for your website e.g if you are a dentist in California, You will want to use keywords that is unique for your business as well as your location.
Here is a simple tutorial on SEO basics: https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
SEO is a slow major and it takes a lot of time from you as well but then all great things takes an effort. My suggestion is to know all that you can find about SEO before going into it or hiring someone else for it. You will be surprised by the results of using SEO in your site (But not right away!).
- Social Media Marketing: This is a very good ground to break after launching your website. Data shows that most of new leads come from Social marketing channels like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
What do you need to get into it? I have found a very good blog here: http://www.wordstream.com/social-media-marketing
I know it’s a lot to do, Brand image creation and management is all you need to know about. To simplify everything, I would suggest to have an facebook page of your website and start building from there. Facebook is a good place to test waters of social media marketing.
- Google Analytics: Once your site is live, You need to track everything that is happening on your site. Why?, Well how else will you improve if you don’t have any data. You need all ins ad out of your site so you can make regular updates on site. You will be able to judge what is briging traffic for you and what is not working.
Here is another post form Moz: https://moz.com/blog/absolute-beginners-guide-to-google-analytics
All of mentioned things helps you in creating Sales Funnel. Now its not a thing that anyone can tell you about. Its something that you will need to work on according to your business. Research market and find ways to bring a passive income from your website. Your website after launch should be a stable income source. You have worked too hard to have that website up and at them and if you nurture it rightly it will be a major source of lead generation and that previously mentioned business.
As we move forward in digital marketing realm,We need to take few extra measures as well and the 7 big categories of online marketing are:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Content marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
We will post more information about all of them in our next Blog.
I am still working on Nwareindia Sales Funnel and it’s a work in progress. Its an everlasting evolutionary project. You will need to put your time into it and results would be amazing. I have made a dent in this topic but it’s a long road and if you have to reach out to get an expert’s help then please don’t hesitate to do so. But I would still suggest knowing all you get to know about all of it before hiring an expert. You will learn on the way and all the mumbo jumbo will be understandable to you. You can make strategy for sales funnel with consultation and it does take time but it would be a worth it.
We have a WEB ANALYSER TOOL which will tell you all that you need to know about your website’s traffic rate and if you want to attract more TRAFFIC on your site then don’t wait, Sign Up Here.